City Departments

In addition to the Mayor and the City Council, the City Government is made up of eight (8) departments as well as several supplemental divisions and groups.

Please select one of the departments from the navigation menu on the left for more information on each department.

At our Quadrant #1 meeting 9/30/19 it was suggested we post who to call for potholes for City and State Roads. Thank You for your suggestion and here is the information:

City Streets in Glasgow Call Glasgow DPW 270-651-5977

State Roads in Glasgow:
For State Roads "Report A Pothole"  Contact Us/KYTC


Hwy. 90 (E. Main St., W. Main St.),
Hwy. 31 (North Jackson Hwy., N. Race St., S. Race St., Scottsville Rd.)
Hwy. 68/80 (Columbia Ave., Edmonton Rd.)
By-Pass 31 (S L Rogers Wells Blvd., S L Rogers Wells Blvd)
Hwy. 1297 (Cleveland Ave. Only Past By-Pass., Cleveland Ave. From By-Pass to Leslie, Roseville, Rd., South Fork Rd.)
Hwy. 63 (Mill St., Woodlawn St., Veterans Outer Loop, New Salem Rd.)