If you are planning an event- such as run, walk, rally, parade, wedding, fair, concert, picnic, vendor event, etc.- and will need to request for a road closure, you MUST fill out and submit the special events application. This application can be printed here, or picked up from the Police Department Headquarters. Once completed, you may return the application to the police department, ATTN Schelly Vance. 

If you plan on using any amplified sound equipment, then you MUST fill out the sound permit application through the business licenses office, located in City Hall. This permit is available to print here, or pick up at City Hall.

Both applications are free to fill out. 

Skip to content