Curbside Residential Recycling
Glasgow Curbside Recycling
What can I recycle?
- Newspapers (placed in sacks, do not bundle for drop-off site)
- Glass Bottles & Jars (no window panes, light bulbs, drinking glasses or other glass)
- Remove lids
- Rinse jars/bottles
- Do not remove labels
- Aluminum Beverage Cans (no foil, pie tins, or dinner roll tins, please)
- Rinse cans
- Flatten to save space
- Flattened and placed in sack or bin
- Telephone books and catalogues are also accepted
- Tin Cans
- Rinse cans. Please do not remove labels
- #1 Clear and Green (drink bottles)
- #2 Plastic Milk Jugs
- Laundry Detergent Jugs
How do I recycle?
- Curbside recycling is available to city residents and is collected on the scheduled trash pick-up day. If your residence has dumpsters, you can take your items to the landfill at no charge.
- All residents are encouraged to reduce, reuse, and recycle! Please request a bin for curbside service!
Where can I recycle?
- Curbside and the landfill
Please visit www.cityofglasgow.org/recycling.htm or call (270) 651-5977 for more complete, detailed information about Glasgow’s recycling program! Thank you for doing your part!